It’s Giveaway Time!
It’s Giveaway Time! As you may know, our global best-selling children’s history series ‘You Wouldn’t Want To Be…’ is coming to the stage for the first time this October.
Performed by Mr Dilly, the stage show ‘You Wouldn’t Want To Be An Egyptian Mummy’ will inspire, educate and entertain children in a fearfully funny tour of the afterlife. To celebrate the fast-approaching show we are delighted to announce a ticket giveaway to our readers!
We are giving away tickets for a family of four (2 adults, 2 children) to see the final performance at ‘The Capitol Horsham’ on Saturday 19th October at 5pm! (T’s&C’s apply)
To enter, all you need to do is answer one simple question through the link here!
The show is suitable for children aged 7+. Entries close on Friday 4th October, any entries received after this date will not be counted.
About The Series:
The ‘You Wouldn’t Want To Be…’ series has sold over six million copies in 32 territories across the globe and has resulted in the popular spin-off series, ‘You Wouldn’t Want To Live Without…’.
It is Salariya’s flagship, globally successful children’s history series for reluctant readers, suitable for children aged 7 and over. The series includes a range of titles, including but not exclusive to ‘You Wouldn’t To Be A Second World War Evacuee!’, ‘You Wouldn’t Want To Be Ill In Tudor Times!’ and ‘You Wouldn’t Want To Be A Mammoth Hunter!’ You can shop the series here.
The book ‘You Wouldn’t Want To Be An Egyptian Mummy’ was written by David Stewart and illustrated by David Antram. The series was created and designed by David Salariya and published by our imprint Book House.
About Mr Dilly:
Since 2005, Mr Dilly has written and performed shows to 75,000 children across the UK and internationally. The show will feature Mr Dilly’s trademark combination of drama, music, comedy and audience interaction to inspire, educate and entertain.
After this initial run, the show will tour theatres across the South East in Spring 2020 with a second show focusing on another of the bestselling titles.
Useful Links and Information:
Copies of ‘You Wouldn’t Want To Be An Egyptian Mummy’ will be available to purchase on performance days, at the theatre, at a discounted rate.
Mr Dilly’s World of Wonder: www.mrdillysworldofwonder.com
You Wouldn’t Want To Be Website: https://www.youwouldntwantto.be
Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary.
- One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be counted.
- Competitions are open to all UK residents (ages 18 or over). Except employees of Salariya and Mr Dilly, their families or anyone directly associated with this promotion.
- The prize is tickets for a family of four (2 adults and 2 children) to see the show on the 19th October at 5pm.
- No cash alternative, tickets can be transferred to a different date for the same show subject to availability.
- By providing your email address you agree to be contacted if in the eventuality that you are the successful winner.
- The winner must respond within 72 hours of being contacted to accept their prize, if they do not respond the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner.
- By entering this competition you agree that your name and image may be used by the Promoter in unpaid promotional publicity, including interviews and photography.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, disappointment or injury suffered by any entrant as a result of this competition.